fridge


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my LAST math class EVA!!!!


So on Monday, July 7th, I started my last math class ever!!!! MAT 142. I'm so syched, that you have no idea how syched i am. lol There are only 12 people in my class. There is a Megan Whiley look alike lol. There is also a cute, smart guy in there also and guess what his name is...SEAN! I mean, why is it that I meet like become friends with a guy named Sean EVERYWHERE!?!?!?!? I mean there is 8th grade Sean, Party City Sean, Presidential Classroom Sean, and now College Sean. I think I'm gonna go crazy...don't you? Anyways this is my first blog since I signed up earlier today. My teacher is sorta famous too. She has ran a marathon on all 7 continents and is one of the 100 that has done it. AWESOMENESS!!!!
TTYL
luvs,
kayty rice

No comments: